Source 7 is the new HDL touch screen, distributed in Italy by Exertis. It is equipped with all the technical and design features that will make it one of the flagship products in the building automation landscape.
HDL, a company that has been providing building automation solutions since 1985, has introduced the new Source 7, an elegant and ultra-thin touch screen (only 2.5 cm thick – version without power supply – 22 cm in length, and 10 cm in height) with a resolution of 1,280×720, and a design that fits any environment.
The new touch screen will be available shortly, but it has already received important international design awards in 2022, such as the Red Dot Award and the IF Design Award.
Thanks to the built-in gateway, Source 7 interconnects wired and wireless devices, allowing control of systems and equipment from a single station, thereby saving costs on additional gateways.
- It allows control of lights, curtains, HVAC systems, music, home usage scenarios, security, etc.
- It features an intuitive icon-based interface that enables easy understanding of the usage status at a glance.
- The designers have also included a rotary knob on the touch panel, which allows for easy adjustments, such as light intensity or temperature settings.
- The home page is fully customizable, allowing users to display the most frequently used functions and quickly access desired functions and settings.
- Source 7 can also be used for internal house calls, facilitating communication among family members.
Source 7 is available in three colors (Pine Green, Mountain Blue, and Ink Black) and supports the following standards: Buspro, KNX, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, and RJ45. It is equipped with proximity, temperature/humidity, and LUX sensors integrated into the device.
The technical and design features, working in synergy, make Source 7 a top-notch product among touch screens. HDL, with its expertise in the industry, is certainly a company capable of offering complete solutions installed in thousands of buildings worldwide.
HDL Training with Exertis AV Italy
Exertis AV organises a new course on HDL STUDIO, the new platform for the configuration of BusPro systems and integration with KNX, at its Faenza headquarters
It will take place on 14 and 15 September, from 9:30 to 17:30, registration at THIS LINK