MAXHUB continues its journey of building alliances and partnerships with the goal of providing real Meeting Equity for participants in online meetings and classes. Regardless of where they are and which video conferencing platform they choose. This will be discussed at ISE during a panel discussion organized by Re Mago that will take place on Tuesday, January 31 at 11 a.m. at MAXHUB booth 2P300. Don’t miss it!
MAXHUB, a market-leading brand of technology solutions for Unified Collaboration and university education, announces a new partnership with Re Mago (formerly Valarea) the company that developed the powerful software to manage active meetings. MAXHUB, which already offers to the market a full range of UCC solutions, cameras, speakerphones, audio solutions, as well as its Raptor LED displays, will present at ISE the new IFP line of state-of-the-art interactive monitors with professional-grade connections and equipment, the result will be a unique ecosystem that will simplify the end user’s daily user experience and provide an innovative and comprehensive response to the needs of new collaborative spaces.
The partnership with Re Mago will enable users to get the most out of MAXHUB solutions: private workspaces, huddle rooms and one-to-one meetings, co-working environments, meeting rooms and distance learning classrooms will no longer need complex installations. Starting meetings can take several minutes due to the many multimedia technologies in the room, differences in the startup of the various videoconferencing platforms, etc., while it happens that remote participants do not have access to all the resources needed in the meeting, or that access to the Cloud is not securely managed: the alliance between MAXHUB and Re Mago aims to make Meeting Equity accessible to everyone and every organization, corporate as well as educational.
Thanks to the partnership with Re Mago, it will therefore be possible to:
– make the most of the features of the MAXHUB range of collaboration tools: powering up and dialoguing with other resources will be immediate, taking advantage of the configuration prepared during installation, calibration, and preset setup;
– start meetings quickly and with a single touch, regardless of the video conferencing provider chosen;
– share and broadcast, on the chosen display systems, content from personal devices without accessing internal corporate networks;
– receive and manage data and information regarding when and how the various rooms equipped with MAXHUB solutions, Re Mago;
– support any future development of the halls and ways of working in terms of hardware and software upgrades, automation and control, any new developments with a view to, for example, Digital Signage and Control Room
Various bundles with MAXHUB solutions, Re Mago will be available immediately after ISE in Europe, North America and the Middle East, and are plug&play, ready to install/use,
The result, for users, will result in fast and spontaneous, engaging and effortless hybrid meeting participation even for those who connect remotely, benefiting each individual’s greater productivity and freedom of expression. For organizations, it means optimization of facility investments, and staff management, without the wasted time and man-hours typical of frequent and poorly managed meetings.
We will talk about all this in the panel discussion with Re Mago that will take place on January 31 at 11 a.m. in booth 2P300. In attendance will be Mauro Spagnoli, National Sales Manager Italy, Cristiano Fumagalli, CTO&Global Alliance BDM Re Mago, and Tim Porter, Solution Consultant UK. During the panel discussion, we will talk about Meeting Equity and how to optimize your facilities in your company; we will also explain the features of MagoRoom and MAXHUB as a total solution to create competitive and effective meeting spaces, for end users as well as AV managers working in the education, corporate and public administration sectors.
Joining us, you will be able to attend:
– Introduction to the MagoRoom experience with MAXHUB technologies (LED and LEDwall displays, interactive screens)
– MagoLink™ – multi-VC presentation, visual collaboration and conferencing solution on MAXHUB.
– Value proposition of MAXHUB and Re Mago for end customers and professional end users.
“We believe that this new strategic alliance with Re Mago is the basis of the new modern workspace,” says Mauro Spagnoli, National Sales Manager Italy. “Thanks to the combination of our technologies finally the end user will be able to enjoy a unique and interactive experience without worrying about technology anymore and being able to manage their workspace in total security. With the launch of the new interactive monitors with integrated cameras and microphones, the experience becomes even more immersive.”
“We are very happy to partner with MAXHUB to showcase Mago’s powerful collaboration capabilities. Our partnership with MAXHUB will make Mago accessible to a much broader audience, helping teams consolidate the devices, applications, people, ideas and content critical to achieving greater success and effectiveness at work,” said Cristiano Fumagalli, CTO of Re Mago Ltd.
For more information, visit MAXHUB at the new webpage www.maxhub.com/it or follow MAXHUB on social media – LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube
Register for ISE and visit the fair for free using the invitation code: K9XTCTR1