A cura della Redazione, 27 August 2021
The thematic area dedicated to the world of professional Audio Video and System Integration. AV Playground will be a “gym” where you can meet, measure yourself, learn and, above all, evolve and grow your business. AV Playground will be the Italian “square” of an expanding industry: an event within the event, with the participation of leading companies and an innovative “experiential” training proposal, in order to provide professionals with all the technical information needed to approach a rapidly growing market. Each professional will be able to find a line that suits their needs: – A thematic exhibition area for companies in the industry, where they can present products and solutions and meet customers and new players; – An open “square” where training, information and networking activities will take place, all day every day, thanks also to the collaboration with companies and organizations, and where sponsor companies will contribute to the set-up with products and solutions, for an authentic AV experience; – Training and networking for designers, architects and engineers, with training credits from Professional Orders and Colleges . On November 22 from 14.30 to 17.30 will take place the conference: Designing hybrid and multimedia environments for working and studying. An always topical theme that we will discuss from the point of view of the client, to include technology in the early stages of the design of new environments for work and education; – Architects on stage! Two workshops a day, limited number. Let’s reverse the roles: architects and designers leading important projects will lead short design sessions on real case studies, to align the dialogue and facilitate the knowledge between architects and System Integrators; – AV for the IT world, AVIXA’s workshop dedicated to IT professionals to learn about the different facets of Audio Video. Various trainers will take turns to tell the details and secrets of each of their areas of expertise and discover how all together lead to the creation of an exceptional experience. – In parallel, Milano Smart City Conference will take place, to talk about the relationship between buildings and urban area; during two mornings and an afternoon (November 23rd and 24th), reversing the look in the two working sessions; – AV Playground will also contain an area where it will be possible to give interviews, shoot short videos, bring us your news and collaborate in the editing of the Daily live from the event. 5 reasons not to miss AV Playground!
- A Single Market: AV Playground is dedicated to the whole sector, from plant engineering to energy, from Audio Video to automation of residences, buildings and entire cities; a single market where different professional skills come together, from technical ones to those devoted to architectural design and management.
- The supply chain united thanks to the co-presence of three shows: SMART BUILDING EXPO, SICUREZZA and MADE Expo have joined forces and will be open to visitors with the same entrance ticket, on the same days and at the same times. The entire universe of technologies related to buildings will be at the show, in no less than seven pavilions and with the prospect of attracting over 80,000 visitors: an excellent start for the period of economic recovery, following the profound changes that Covid has brought with it.
- Activities and training for all professional profiles: networking and training activities for both professionals with a technical profile (System Integrators, installers, etc..) and designers of architecture, structures, environments and who deal with their management (Architects, Facility Managers, Engineers, IT Managers, etc..), accredited by Ordini e Collegi professionali.
- Gathering the community of professionals and companies in the industry: the most important companies in the sector will be present, brought together by the AV Playground project.
- The first major event after two years: SMART BUILDING EXPO will be the first major Italian trade show dedicated to plant innovation in the last two years.
Share this article
DATE AND TIME
22-23-24 November 2021 SMART BUILDING EXPO
Fiera Milano, Rho