BridgingPodcast is Connessioni’s new project starting in this pre-ISE period to talk about the 20-year history of the European Integration show and its market and, of course, the companies that have accompanied and supported it. Starting, of course, with the Italian ones
Why a Podcast? We are convinced that in the daily lives of many of our readers, despite their passion for integration issues, there is often no time to delve into them. This is why we think that the time you spend in the car, on the train, or maybe even while cooking, is also the perfect time to listen to stories from our field.
In addition, the podcast
– can complement Connessioni’s other communication tools.
– it can tell stories, thoughts, but also reflections and feelings, more effectively than a video
– it can make people ‘feel’ the environment in which it is recorded through a natural sound carpet
– people are more comfortable releasing points of view, comments, stories in a more relaxed approach and with more time available
Bridging podcast will accompany our readers, who will become listeners on the occasion, before, during and after ISE
– from now on and every week our Newsletter will contain a Podcast recounting 20 years of ISE together with the Italian companies that have been present since the first year, or that have only recently chosen it
– during ISE you will be able to follow, headphones in your ear, our daily comments live from the fair on trends, technologies, people at the event, as well as many reports from the main events and interviews with exhibitors, visitors, organisers
– after ISE we will not fail to tell you the comments, thoughts and plans of those who visited ISE, as well as numbers and comments from the organisers
From today you can find BridgingPodcast on Connections