BenQ has launched DuoBoard, a new 4K UHD all-in-one interactive whiteboard with antibacterial screen (a novelty that cannot go unnoticed in this period): a product that facilitates meetings and collaboration.
The goal is to facilitate collaboration between multiple users both in presence and remotely. The new tool introduced by BenQ, the corporate CP DuoBoard series, which offers interactive all-in-one solutions to make meetings more participatory and dynamic, also arrives in Italy. Basically, the CP DuoBoard series combines in a single product all the technologies commonly used in meeting rooms: monitors, whiteboards and a video conferencing system. Therefore, with a single device it will be possible to increase the interactivity of the meetings, increasing creativity, participation and interaction between the participants, even remotely.
Divided into the CP6501K and CP8601K models, 65” and 86” respectively, the DuoBoard series adapts to any environment; the 65” version can also be used vertically. The heart of DuoBoard is Collaboration+, a suite of features designed to optimize productivity and teamwork.
Here are the main features of this new interactive whiteboard:
– Duo Boards: allows you to combine two DuoBoard displays to create a larger workspace
– Duo Windows: with the DuoBoard display you can run and view two different applications and/or sources side by side, promoting multitasking and information sharing
– Duo OS: it allows you to simultaneously use two different operating systems (Android, iOS, macOS and Windows) on a single DuoBoard display
– Duo Users: DuoBoard’s multi-touch allows multiple users to collaborate on the same application at the same time
– EZWrite: whiteboard in the cloud, even remotely, allows users to easily attend meetings and share their ideas on the whiteboard from their mobile devices.
The integrated video camera and the set of microphones that reduce noise and eliminate echo ensure a high quality performance of meetings organized around DuoBoard. BenQ Launcher then allows users to start meetings with one touch.
Ease of management also extends to corporate security: the DMS (Device Management Solution) allows centralized control of BenQ devices, so that IT managers can manage the displays even remotely, installing or removing applications. The AMS (Account Management System) also allows you to manage multi-user accounts and customized device settings. This will allow you to simply access your profile by bringing your card close to the NFC sensor (bidirectional communication).
The CP Duoboard series also makes use of the Healthcare+ system, specifically designed for health in the workplace. In addition to including the Smart Eye-Care Solution for the protection of eye well-being and an air quality sensor that monitors the amount of CO2 in the room, Healthcare+ introduces the “Germ-resistant” coating of the screen, a silver nanoionic layer which eliminates most of the germs in contact, preventing their spread in the environment.