After the Bari roadshow, Edu Tournée reaches the Milanese audience on 19 June, with an intense afternoon of training and discussion dedicated to AV technologies for teaching and educational sectors.
Today the educational world can use sophisticated technologies to improve teaching and students’ learning, but how can they be used to the best and really become useful? And above all, how does a real multimedia classroom can be designed and realized?
Edu Tournée, the roadshow organized by Connessioni in collaboration with Didacta, is answering to these and many other questions about the multimedia technologies for teaching and training in the afternoon of training in Milan, at Impact Hub.
See the images of Edu Tournée second stage, on June 19th:
Edu Tournée Milan highlights:
- “Education 2.0” – Stefano Cavese, Designer and AV consultant, PNSD coach
- Sound design in multimedia environments – Fabio Vignaroli, consultant specialized in electroacoustic projects
- Updates on the Didacta Fair – Giacinto Bosco, Project Manager, Firenze Fiera, Didacta Italia
- An “Exceptional Experience” for teaching and learning – Adriano D’Alessio, AVIXA Italy, Country Manager Lightware
- Integration in educational sector – Adriano D’Alessio, AVIXA Italy, Country Manager Lightware
- Teaching with pictures – Davide Moretti, Marketing and Sales Manager, Projectors division, Casio Italia
The event’s sponsors are Casio Italia and Lightware; patronage: AVIXA, KNX Italia and SIEC. Edu Tour is furthermore co-organized with the Order of Engineers, the College of Experts and Graduated Experts and the College of Surveyors of Milan.
Stay tuned with the latest technologies for educational installations and follow the next stage of Edu Tournée, in Florence on Ocotber 18th!
This post is also available in: Italian