There are no more excuses! If you feel unsure about a topic, if you have always dreamed of learning how to use that technology or knowing a certain product in depth, the time has finally come to remedy it. Companies, training bodies and associations are organising many Webinars but also ad hoc video tutorials on many topics- technical but also methodical. We have collected the reports received in the editorial office over the last few days for you, but do not forget to read Connessioni as well…
– AVIXA has extended access to training to all AV professionals, for non-members it will be sufficient to register at the ‘basic’ level which is still free. All the training offers on the AVIXA website will be freely available until 12th June 2020, including that for CTS certification.
– Prase Media Technologies has spread a nice message over the last few days causing an energetic reaction to the adversities of the current situation, also thanks to the ‘VitaminP’ … or support, training, energy that the company offers to partners and customers:
- Two Webinars that summarise all the news of ISE 2020: Audio and Video
- A selection of training articles on the latest product news
- Three theoretical and practical webinars on how to configure a small, medium or large conference room
- And again, live Webinars throughout March and April: Shure Workbench (24th and 30th March), AV Over IP (7th April), Digital Signage with LG
LG Electronics directly presents training Webinars for the world of Signage and Hospitality, aimed at System Integrators:
- Digital Signage: Webinar 25th Mar (1st part) and 30th Mar (2nd part)
you need to register at this address www.lgbusiness.it/information-category/training-tecnici/ or contact via e-mail: email@example.com
Powersoft is also very active with free Webinars, available in English and Spanish, the program for the next three weeks is:
- ArmoniaPlus 1.4 Introduction
- Powersharing / T Series on the 24th and 26th March
- Medium / Auto setup on 31st March or 2nd April
However, they are all visible through this link: www.powersoft-audio.com/it/educational/online-training
Finally, Panasonic presents a new round of Webinars for security operators. For the complete calendar of upcoming events: business.panasonic.it/soluzioni-di-sicurezza/news-and-events/webinar-la-formazione-a-distanza
Wildix recently joined the Digital Solidarity Government initiative by making the Smart Working package available, that can be activated in a few hours for free video conferences and chats even with customers and partners who do not have the platform.
Finally, we report that a Facebook group has been formed for AV professionals, to share resources, advice, ideas and for mutual help during the crisis of these days: www.facebook.com/groups/844955695999581
Training what a passion! We will continue to report the initiatives that arrive in the editorial office, in the next newsletters!
This post is also available in: Italian