Everything is ready for the second stage of the Connessioni roadshow dedicated to new ways of working and learning. The event will take place on the 15th October in a hybrid manner, mixing the participation of presence with that of remote, at the Order of Architects of Ancona.
Who would have said, just a few months ago, that distance work and teaching would become a fundamental part of all of our lives? The need imposed by the health emergency was then transformed into opportunities for innovation and business. Precisely to seize this opportunity, Connessioni presents the new appointment with Smart & Hybrid Working to architects and engineers, administrators of corporate environments and classrooms, system integrators and to all operators in the AV sector.
In just over a week, on Thursday 15th October, the event will open its physical and virtual doors to take stock of smart working, work and study in hybrid mode. Main topics will be technology for the visualisation of multimedia contents, video and audio conferencing, networks and signal transport and sound diffusion. Here is the program of the day.
2.30 pm – 3.45 pm: training sessions in mixed reality mode
- Simone Morganti, System Integrator and Director of IEND, who will talk about how to conceive and design new work and study spaces;
- Alberto Forchino, Systra Group System Design Manager who will explain how a System Integrator can integrate audio / video into the corporate network;
- Simona Orlandi, Marketing Research Expert, Senior Facilitator Lego® Serious Play®, Coach, Redrim; Valeria Rapa, AVIXA Association – Program European Coordinator; Roberto Vogliolo, Italian Advisory Group, AVIXA, will offer a joint vision on Smart Working, which would need a cultural and not just technological transformation;
- Sofia Pescarin, Researcher at CNR ITABC, will deal with the topic of new work and study environments and how technologies make these activities more and more effective.
4.00pm – 5.30pm: immersive virtual reality design workshop
Participants will be divided into groups that, under the guidance of a tutor, will participate in live design sessions, to virtually create an immersive and smart office / meeting room. Each group will visit the 4 rooms, in each of them the design methods, technologies and solutions that make the ‘Active Spaces’ of today and tomorrow possible will be explored.
To consult the complete program, click HERE
The event provides for the allocation of training credits for professional updating:
– 4 CFP for members of the Order of Architects
– 3 CFP * for members of the Order of Engineers
* under attribution
The second stage of the roadshow is also supported by Euromet, Lightware and Prase Media Technologies and developed in collaboration with AVIXA.
We are waiting for you!
This post is also available in: Italian