The sixth edition of RISE Spotlight will take place Tuesday 13 April at 15:00 CET / 14:00 GMT. Join an impressive line-up to discuss digital signage in a post-pandemic world.
Integrated Systems Events presents April’s RISE Spotlight event Digital Signage: New Solutions for a New Era. This edition will explore how digital signage has responded to changing consumer and employee behaviours to become an essential tool for many businesses, retailers and governments. Sponsored by AVI-SPL and produced in partnership with The Next Web and invidis consulting, the event will see attendees join with thought leaders for a series of compelling discussions.
Digital signage has never been more useful than in these disrupted times. Consumer and employee behaviours are changing rapidly; information in public spaces needs to be adapted continuously; and experiences in stores, museums and brand centres need to capture the audience’s full attention. Big pictures and large digital canvases are helping to keep people safe. As the green shoots of vaccination start to appear, this edition will highlight the positive impact that digital signage can make in opening the world up again, and the challenges of adapting solutions for a new era.
The event kicks off with the On the Sofa interview, which will feature a representative of a well-known brand discussing how its digital signage strategy has evolved through the pandemic.
In AVIXA Insights, Sean Wargo, AVIXA’s Senior Director, Market Intelligence, will present an overview of the digital signage market, including growth opportunities, based on the association’s IOTA research reports. In the ISE Reporter Roundtable, a panel of esteemed experts will share insights into post-pandemic solutions, looking at how client sectors such as workspaces and retail have been transformed as well as the dramatic changes that have taken place on the supply side.
This month’s panellists include:
- Moderator: Florian Rotberg, Managing Director of invidis consulting and Chair of the Digital Signage Summit
- Roland Grassberger, CEO and Head of Strategy, Innovation and Product Management at Grassfish Marketing Technologies, a leading European digital signage solutions developer
- Laila Hede Jensen, Chief Commercial Officer, ZetaDisplays and Board member, Digital Signage Organisation
- Richard Daugherty, Digital Media Solutions Engineer at AVI-SPL
- John Sheehan, Global VP, Experience Optimization at Mood Media.
After a short Insights session about green signage from invidis consulting, Startup Nation will shine a spotlight on some of the most exciting new brands and ideas in the wider digital signage sector. Enjoy quick-fire pitches from the innovators to watch – including smart signage company Advertima, XR solutions developer WeAR Studio and touchless technology company Gestoos.
To wrap up, two Watercooler Virtual Meets will run simultaneously. Attendees can participate in either session or jump between each, directing questions to the meeting room hosts via the chat function or by joining them live on-screen. The two rooms will be hosted by:
- Florian Rotberg and AVIXA’s Sean Wargo, who will discuss market developments and outlook, industry sentiment and various industry trends
- Richard Daugherty and Michael Kellaway, Managing Director UK, AVI-SPL, who will talk about digital signage as a communications tool
This edition of RISE Spotlight is sponsored by AVI-SPL, a multi-office provider of collaboration and audio video technologies, and managed AV services to businesses and organisations. The company integrates solutions related to video conferencing and telepresence, digital media systems, audio, security systems, control rooms, and onsite staffing.
This is the last standalone edition of RISE Spotlight until it resumes in autumn 2021, so don’t miss out! Register here.
This post is also available in: Italian