On July 9th, the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” will host a free training organized by Prase Media Technologies and dedicated to audio solutions for the Conference world.
The training activity of Prase Media Technologies does not stop. An interesting free training session entitled “CONFERENCE – Audio solutions for teleconferencing” is scheduled for Tuesday 9 July from 10.00 am to 5.30 pm, to be held at the University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, at the headquarters of the Company Engineering Department.
The training will cover the following topics:
– Design and dimensioning of a sound diffusion system: guidelines
– Design a meeting room: correct arrangement of speakers and microphones, taking into account the acoustics of the room
– Microphone shooting and intelligibility: beamforming and beamtracking in digital systems
– Multichannel digital audio protocols: solutions adopted in conference environments
– Teleconference: DSP and acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
– Practical example of design, connection and configuration of equipment and commissioning of a room
Held by Luca Battistelli (Product Manager Multimedia & Trainer) and Luigi Schiavone (Application Support), the training is free. To participate, simply register by completing the appropriate form.
This post is also available in: Italian