Connessioni officially inaugurated this morning in Bari Edu Tournée 2018, a series of events organized with UX-Men and in collaboration with the Didacta show.
An event dedicated to those who work in the world of education and wish to get more familiar with technologies, methods and the potential of AV for schools and universities. A tour addressed to professionals who design, install and test these innovative solutions and also to teachers, who use them in their daily activities. Edu Tournée offers, together with the conference, the Experience Area, a true demo area with solutions for today’s education clearly explained by UX-Men designers.
See the images of Edu Tournée first stage:
Edu Tournée Bari 2018 highlights:
- “Education 2.0” – Stefano Cavese, Designer and AV consultant, PNSD coach
- Teaching with pictures – Davide Moretti, Marketing and Sales Manager, Projectors division, Casio Italia
- Updates on the Didacta Fair – Giacinto Bosco, Project Manager, Firenze Fiera, Didacta Italia
- Integration and control in classrooms – Luca Battistelli, Product Manager Multimedia&Trainer, Prase Media Technologies
- An “Exceptional Experience” for teaching and learning – Adriano D’Alessio, AVIXA Italy, Country Manager Lightware
- Integration in educational sector – Adriano D’Alessio, AVIXA Italy, Country Manager Lightware
The event’s sponsors are Casio Italia, Prase Media Technologies and Lightware; patronage: AVIXA, KNX Italia and SIEC. Edu Tour is furthermore co-organized with the Order of Architects of Bari, of Engineers, the College of Experts and Graduated Experts of Bari, the College of Surveyors of Bari.
Stay tuned with the latest technologies for educational installations and follow the next stages of Edu Tournée, in Milan (19 June) and Florence (18 October)!
This post is also available in: Italian