From 11 to 14 February 2020 the RAI Amsterdam will host the new edition of Integrated Systems Europe, the most important world fair for AV and system integration. Here at Connessioni we are looking forward to discover all the news of this show, much loved by Italian companies and professionals.
For four days, in the space of 15 pavilions, visitors will be able to discover all that the professional audiovisual industry has to offer, including the latest developments and technologies that will influence the future. Continuing a long tradition, this year’s event will be bigger than last year’s, with more stands (1.300 exhibitors divided into six technological zones) and more conferences and training opportunities. In the intentions of the organizers, the visitors “will make deeper connections” with the latest technologies and ideas from the world of AV and the integration of systems.
Let’s take a look at the six Zones that will characterize ISE 2020, designed to help visitors more easily find the exhibitors most relevant to their interests:
1) Audio and Live Events, showcasing sound from microphone to speaker, as well as the latest technologies to support the kind of audiovisual extravaganzas at which the industry excels;
2) Digital Signage and DooH, with a broad range of advertising and information delivery solutions for the retail, transportation, healthcare, corporate, education, leisure, and hospitality sectors and many more;
3) Education Technology, with its positive and growing multidimensional impact on learning outcomes;
4) Residential, showcasing the latest developments in the connected home as well as home entertainment and energy management;
5) Smart Buildings, with a wide array of solutions for the control of air conditioning, lighting and shutter control, security systems, heating, ventilation, monitoring, alarming and many others; and
6) Unified Communications, with innovative new platforms designed to facilitate collaborative working and enhanced productivity across sites and countries.
ISE 2020 sees a new focus on Hall 14, with three show features located there. One of these is the new Innovation Zone, a specially designed area for first-time ISE exhibitors to showcase their technology. Additionally, the ISE Main Stage theatre relocates from Hall 8. The Main Stage will offer thought leadership and best practice sessions from ISE, AVIXA, CEDIA, AV Magazine and sponsor Shure. These sessions are free to attend, and no advance booking is required.
Two major new conferences have been added for ISE 2020 in the shape of the Control Rooms Summit and the CEDIA Design & Build Conference. The former will explore business and technology strategies for operators of control rooms across all sectors, while the latter is targeted at architects, interior designers and other design and build professionals in the residential space. The extensive conference programme is further enhanced by the AVIXA Higher Education AV Conference, which will highlight a range of different perspectives on how to best enhance the learning and teaching experience through effective use of AV. The AVIXA Enterprise AV Conference will highlight the growing availability of data and the opportunity that data analytics provides to enable better business strategies and workspace/system design.
But ISE 2020 will be also the final edition of the show to be held at the RAI Amsterdam: in 2021 the show will relocate to the Fira de Barcelona. To mark this significant moment in ISE’s story, the traditional Closing Keynote will be replaced by a special event on the Friday, called “Hola Barcelona!” Here ISE will say thank you and goodbye to Amsterdam and look ahead to what Barcelona and its Fira could offer.
“The event will mark the end of an era – said Mike Blackman, Managing Director of Integrated Systems Events -, and the beginning of an exciting new one”. And we will follow it, but in the meantime, let’s enjoy this great 2020 show!
This post is also available in: Italian