This summer arrives the new BenQ LU9245 BlueCore laser projector, which further expands the flexibility options for large environments
In our opinion, the term “flexibility” appears even a little abused. Moreover, when it comes to large environments, the first feature that professionals look for in a videoprojector is often precisely the flexibility, or the “availability” of the product to adapt to conditions that are not always controllable up to the single detail. The new BenQ LU9245 laser projector with 7.000 lumens offers just that: the model is equipped with BlueCore laser technology for precise color reproduction, and is compatible with seven different optional lenses that make possible a wide range of installation types, for all applications.
The essential features of the new LU9245 are:
– Brightness 7.000 lumens, 96% Rec. 709, with BlueCore laser projection technology
– WUXGA resolution for applications that require detailed images
– 7 optional lenses with projection ratios from 0.77 to 5
– HDbaseT connectivity for simplified centralized management
– Projection in 360° and vertical mode, for a further increase of the installation possibilities
The LU9245 model is the BenQ novelty of this summer, available in both white and black to better suit any environment. The video projector offers a 5-year Premium warranty and requires no maintenance, thanks to the hermetically sealed motor, to protect the most important mechanisms and the optical block.
This post is also available in: Italian