HDDS Vision will take part in one of the most interesting and bigger event in Italy wich put into contact many organization of the retail world.
In occasion of Forum Retail 2018 – on 29th and 30th November at Atahotel Expofiera in Pero (MI), 12 Giovanni Keplero Street – HDDS Vision will seize the opportunity to introduce its hardware and software solutions for Digital Signage in partnership with NEC, by showing visitors how HDDS software works and why these tools are so easy to use and efficient at the same time. The company’s team will also show professionals how to create a show schedule, by setting up multimedia content, timetable and layout.
As NEC’s partner HDDS Vision will work with the new P and V series monitors, that integrate the Compute Module 3 (CM3). HDDS Vision software is 100% compatible with CM3. Thanks to the embedded player, in fact, professionals don’t need to hyde wires and player.
At the HDDS Vision stand you will find:
- facial recognition for customer targeting;
- flipbook, our browsable catalogue;
- the possibility to take pictures for social media with a virtual mirror;
- Digital Signage custom app for Android Operating System;
- any other custom solutions like outdoor and indoor totem and leggio.
Visit HDDS Vision at Area Expo B, stand 1, near the Future Store entrance.
This post is also available in: Italian