Due to the covid-19 pandemic, AVIXA has decided to cancel the official 2020 edition of InfoComm and to turn it into a new virtual show called InfoComm Connected. From Lightware, here is the interesting initiative called InterComm 2020: a series of live webinars and web demos.
Everything was ready for InfoComm 2020. This seems to be the consideration that led Lightware’s sales, technical and marketing teams to invest in a new online event, called InterComm 2020, during which the same themes that the company had prepared for InfoComm 2020 will be addressed.
InterComm will be held from 15 to 18 June 2020, therefore in these days, with an interesting and tight schedule, which includes:
Tuesday 15 June:
– Cisco Integration with Lightware. Cisco’s Head of Ecosystem Business Development, Mr. Justin Ramirez, will offer his insights into where Cisco is headed with Lightware. How to access advanced features in the Lightware Wizard. How to configure a simple divisible room using Lightware and Cisco. Time: 12 PM
– UBEX. Groundbreaking AV over IP technology from Lightware for HDMI 2.0. Latest feature sets are described and reviewed. See the Ubex software, tools, and performance in a live demonstration. Time: 16 PM
Wednesday 16 June:
– HDMI 2.0 Solutions. Find out what HDMI 2.0 means to your designs. Review the new MX2 Modular with cards for SDVoE, Dante, and extenders. Display port and mixed format matrices will be demonstrated live. Time: 12 PM
– Taurus UCX and USB C in Depth. Icron/Maxim Integrated guests will participate as experts on USB C and explain the versions and limitations of USB. Taurus UCX smart hub release dates will be announced. Taurus Ethernet security features will be explained in depth. Time: 16 PM
The program of Wednesday 17 June and Thursday 18 June will replicate the interventions according to this program:
Wednesday 17 June:
– UBEX (12 PM)
– Cisco integration with Lighware (16 PM)
Thursday 18 June:
– Taurus UCX and USB C (12 PM)
– HDMI 2.0 solutions (16 PM)
The program spread over several days and at different times is designed precisely to allow anyone interested to choose the most congenial session. In short, with InterComm 2020, Lightware aims to keep in touch with customers to communicate, despite the lockdown having distorted dates and appointments, all the latest technological developments on the market. Participation is free upon registration.
Here an overview of all webinars and links to register.
This post is also available in: Italian