At this particular time training is the way to remain active and the opportunity to fill our gaps. Communications from companies that have scheduled online appointments arrive continuously in the editorial office and we have decided to select and report them in our new Agenda service where you can stay up to date and register for all the training courses of the moment.
The opportunities are many and varied, from daily one-hour Webinars to tutorials distributed in several appointments throughout the week. Here are some examples of what we have chosen and published in Agenda:
- EET Europarts., distributor in Italy of a series of innovative NVR = Network Video Recorder = for video surveillance and video analysis, born from the interaction between Milestone Systems and AOPEN with an in-depth Webinar will present all the details of this proposal ( ready to use and designed in particular to renew and update existing systems
- Prase Media Technolgies organizes a cycle of three Webinars in collaboration with Epson: the cycle explores various aspects of video projection in three rounds of one hour each
- Always Prase reports a new course in 8 video lessons dedicated to Lake Controller
- CTS Workshop Online, in collaboration with SIEC organizes four one-hour online lessons held by Jose Mozota, CTS, CTS-I
- Sisme with in-depth Webinars on products and technologies of distributed brands such as L-Acoustic, Audio Technica
- Lightware Visual Engineering every week promotes a Wide Calendar of courses in usable in different languages and different times
- AVIXA , whose training offer is available online until 12 June, reports courses for AV and IOT Convergence for the management of smart spaces
- Powersoft is present with free Webinars in English, Spanish and Italian both to provide support in project organization and focused on Powersoft products
- Free D-Link Webinars to enrich your professionalism and knowledge: until April 30, the company offers different tools of training easy, fast and free to compare with D-Link experts divided into two types Sales Webinar and Tech Webinar
These are just some of all Webinars and tutorials reported; connecting to Agenda, which is continuously updated, you will surely find the course that suits you, just a click!
This post is also available in: Italian