Comm-Tec’s Digital Signage Day is scheduled for Friday, July 5, at the company’s headquarters in Faenza: a day entirely dedicated to digital signage solutions.
The appointment is for Friday 5 July in Via Proventa 90, in Faenza, headquarter of Comm-Tec: the Digital Signage Day will offer participants a unique opportunity to follow three training courses, obtain a certification as BrightSign programmer and closely view the digital signage products, which will also be offered with favorable conditions for purchase.
The Digital Signage Day program is divided into two distinct moments of the day.
In the morning, the courses dedicated to Exterity, Zygnage and BrightSign solutions will be held, with relative product viewing, along with the demonstration sessions. The lunch break will follow, after which the second session will be dedicated to the BrightSign basic course with certification release.
The BrightSign course program includes:
– Product description and hardware structure
– Sizing and choice of equipment according to use
– Creation of a basic layout
– Creation of a video wall layout
– Firmware update and schedule download created, both locally and via the network
– Test for certification with the creation of a small project on a physical device.
A necessary warning: to participate in the BrightSign course you must have your own PC with the BrightAuthor software installed. At this link you can download the software.
This post is also available in: Italian