Christie presented its new 32.000 lumen Griffyn 4K32-RGB laser projector: all-in-one fixture for all types of applications and installations
Christie’s new projector model has been given a captivating name: Griffyn! It continues the Christie tradition of providing projection technology specially designed for theme parks, indoor and outdoor sports facilities and other environments where inactivity… is not at home! Installable at 360° and characterized by a remarkable robustness, necessary for the rental world, Griffyn 4K32-RGB includes the new generation and patented Trulife+ all-in-one electronics. No removable optional cards: Griffyn 4K32-RGB offers a new digital convergence, giving users the ability to individually select Red, Green or Blue and to adjust each color via remote control, simplifying the work of users and installers.
Griffyn 4K32-RGB produces a wide range of colors, covering over 96% of the Rec. 2020 color space, and has the optional high frame rate (HFR) capability to reach 120Hz with 4K resolution or up to 480Hz with HD resolution for realistic images.
In summary, the main features of the new Christie projector are:
– All-in-one RGB pure omnidirectional laser, with compact single frame and no additional components required;
– 34.000 maximum lumens during operation at less than 50 dB at full brightness;
– New TruLife+ all-in-one electronics, with unlimited connectivity;
– New digital convergence via remote control for easier alignment of images;
– Rec. 2020 color range: more than double the color capacity of a Rec 709 projector;
– Compatibility of 4K lenses with those of the Boxer series and with the 4K40-RGB series.
The new Christie Griffyn 4K32-RGB projector will be on the market from autumn 2020 with a three-year warranty on components and labor supported by Christie technical service.
Brad Martin, Christie’s senior product manager, introduced the new projector as follows: “Weighing just 79,5 kg, Griffyn 4K32-RGB is packed with powerful features that will enhance the audience experience, including exceptional colors, audio performance below 50 dB at full brightness and superior video processing.”
This post is also available in: Italian