For some time, the world of systems integration has been seeking, and carrying out, a dialogue with the world of professional end users. Many initiatives already wanted to respond to this need – including our own itinerant event Smart Environments Roadshow (click HERE for more information) that occurred between the end of 2016 and June 2017, with new dates soon-to-be announced – and the recent change of name – and of direction – of InfoComm to AVIXA is the most visible sign of this (read HERE).
SIEC recently launched Arch Integration, the project that will bring 10 architects to ISE next February, and which also includes AV Experience Lab, the appointment that will take place on 16 November during the Smart Building Expo in the Sala Leonardo. Selected End Users will launch a “challenge” to the pro-AV world, with questions and help requests relating to projects, which SIEC representatives will then draw from for ideas for developing the comparison/discussion during the morning.
The program includes:
- 10,00 – Greeting and attendee registration
- 10,30 – Welcome and opening presentation
- 10,40 – Panel with the “challengers”
- 11,20 – Responses from sponsors
- 12,00 – Questions from the audience in the hall
- 12,30 – Sharing in work tables
- 13,00 – Conclusion with the presentation of the very recent AVIXA study on the international AVC market and the launch of other SIEC initiatives
For more information: www.sieconline.it/archintegration
This post is also available in: Italian