- This event has passed.
REPLAY of The Basics of Cisco Integration Made Easy
May 13 @ 9:00 - 10:30
This will be a replay of the event ‘The Basics of Cisco Integration Made Easy’ which aired the 2nd of April.
Key points covered by this webinar includes:
• Ways to extend the number and type of sources connected via HDMI to the Cisco Codec
• Bridging longer distances via TPS extender / HDBaseT IO expansion
• Adding multimedia (such as Apple TV) to be controlled directly via the Touch10
• Integrating and automatising room controls
• Full live demo on how Lightware’s Cisco Integration works and the tools used to turn concept into reality (Cisco Room Configuration Wizard + Lightware Device Controller + Event Manager)
This post is also available in: Italian