QSC presents a practical online training to help in optimizing the network video endpoints of the NV series: click, register and examine the features of products and configurations.
The NV series (Network Video Endpoint Encoder/Decoder for the Q-SYS ecosystem) is composed of multi-stream products that enable video distribution over the network, optimizing it for environments such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, etc.
The NV-32-H encoder/decoder endpoint is equipped with the new QSC Shift video compression codec, which provides low-latency video streaming at resolutions up to 4K60 4: 4: 4 on a standard Gigabit network by dynamically adjusting bandwidth consumption network based on video content.
This series of products offers audio integration for software codecs and Q-SYS sources for teleconferencing via USB and for web conferencing applications such as Zoom, Google Hangouts Meet, Cisco WebEx and Microsoft Teams, all without the need for additional control processors, hubs, converters, and complex and expensive programming.
The training presented by QSC, available at this link upon registration, concerns in particular the following points:
– Overview of I/O features of the NV series (NV-32-H)
– Fundamentals of streaming, resolutions, EDID and HDCP
– Advantages of the QSC Shift adaptive video codec
– Basic notions on video wiring in the Q-SYS Designer software
– Unpairing/routing of HDMI audio
– Configuration for simultaneous video streaming on a single NV-32-H
– Use of the NV-32-H peripheral for web conferencing applications (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
This post is also available in: Italian